✓ Course time: 7-9 hrs.
✓ American Heart Association Course
✓ Receive card the SAME day
✓ No prerequisites for this course
✓ Two year certification
✓ A physical skills check and written test are administered during the course
✓ Onsite training available (call for group rates)
✓ 1-on-1 training available (call for rates)
- High-quality Child CPR AED and Infant CPR
- Recognition of patients who do and do not require immediate intervention
- Recognition of cardiopulmonary arrest early and application of CPR within 10 seconds
- Apply team dynamics
- Differentiation between respiratory distress and failure
- Early interventions for respiratory distress and failure
- Differentiation between compensated and decompensated (hypotensive) shock
- Early interventions for the treatment of shock
- Differentiation between unstable and stable patients with arrhythmias
- Clinical characteristics of instability in patients with arrhythmias
- Post–cardiac arrest management
This class is appropriate for:
*CHECK WITH YOUR EMPLOYER FOR CERTIFICATION REQUIREMENTS OR GIVE US A CALL.
Disclaimer: The American Heart Association strongly promotes knowledge and proficiency in BLS, ACLS, and PALS and has developed instructional materials for this purpose. Use of these materials in an educational course does not represent course sponsorship by the American Heart Association. Any fees charged for such a course, except for a portion of fees needed for AHA course materials, do not represent income to the Association.