✓ Course time: 6-8 hrs.
✓ American Heart Association Course
✓ Receive card the SAME day
✓ No prerequisites for this course
✓ Two year certification
✓ A physical skills check and written test are administered during the course
✓ Onsite training available (call for group rates)
✓ 1-on-1 training available (call for rates)
✓ Recommended for: All healthcare professionals and medical personnel who may respond to a cardiovascular emergency as part of a team involved in the administration of cardiac drugs
- Basic life support skills, including effective chest compressions, use of a bag-mask device, and use of an AED
- Recognition and early management of respiratory and cardiac arrest
- Recognition and early management of peri-arrest conditions such as symptomatic bradycardia
- Airway management
- Related pharmacology
- Management of ACS and stroke
- Effective communication as a member and leader of a resuscitation team
This class is appropriate for:
*CHECK WITH YOUR EMPLOYER FOR CERTIFICATION REQUIREMENTS OR GIVE US A CALL.
Disclaimer: The American Heart Association strongly promotes knowledge and proficiency in BLS, ACLS, and PALS and has developed instructional materials for this purpose. Use of these materials in an educational course does not represent course sponsorship by the American Heart Association. Any fees charged for such a course, except for a portion of fees needed for AHA course materials, do not represent income to the Association.