Trio Safety is proud to serve Huntsville, Alabama with convenient American Heart Association CPR+AED and safety classes! We have the privilege to serve the public with the life saving skills of CPR along with various other OSHA required certifications. Whether you are a student or faculty member at the University of Alabama in Huntsville, Oakwood University, J.F. Drake State Community and Technical College, Alabama A&M University, work at NASA's Marshall Space Flight Center or Redstone Arsenal, or would just like to be trained in the life saving skills of CPR, we are happy to offer our CPR+AED classes to you!
Our Huntsville classes include:
- Basic Life Support Providers (BLS)
- Heartsaver® CPR AED
- Heartsaver® CPR AED First Aid
- Heartsaver® First Aid
- American Heart Association BLS Instructor Course
- American Heart Association Heartsaver Instructor Course
- American Safety & Health Institute (ASHI) CPR Instructor Course
- Heartsaver® Bloodborne Pathogen Training (OSHA)
- Pediatric Advanced Life Support (PALS)
- STAR (Safety Training & Aquatic Rescue) for Parents+Caregivers
Check out our class schedule to register for a class today!
JFT Plaza Center
7734 Madison Blvd #117
Madison, AL 35758
From I-565 W, take exit 13 for Madison Blvd. Keep left to continue on Madison Blvd then turn right onto Slaughter Rd. The building will be on the left (7734).