Trio Safety CPR provides superior training in the American Heart Association® core disciplines of BLS for Healthcare Providers (CPR), Heartsaver® CPR/AED/First Aid, Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS), and Pediatric Advanced Life Support (PALS). Classes are held at our training facility at 85 Bagby Drive, Suite 303 in Birmingham, AL. Private lessons at your business/practice are also available.
Why choose us?
- American Heart Association Courses
- Students receive their certification card at the end of the class - the same day
- Open to anyone - nurses, babysitters, doctors, educators, business owners, EMS, etc.
- CEU certificates available
- On-site training at your business, medical office, church, or school
- Classes held weekly to accommodate your busy schedule
- Classes are low-stress and fun, incorporating real-life scenarios
- AED & safety equipment for purchase
- Instructors are active EMS, medical, and public safety professionals
“Out of 10 years of CPR. This was by far the best class I have ever attended...You guys have my business for life.”
“Loved the class. I've taken many CPR/BLS courses and after this class I walked away with new knowledge. Couldn't be more satisfied.”
“Great class with a great instructor! I learned more than I have in any previous CPR class and will retain the information and confidence I gained.”
Read More Testimonials
SERVING THE STATE OF ALABAMA
Trio Safety CPR is happy to meet you where you are.
Give us a call today to schedule a class in your area:
From Birmingham to Auburn, Tuscaloosa, Montgomery, Huntsville, Mobile, Gulf Shores, and everywhere in between, Trio Safety CPR will come to you!